- Check out Onondaga County’s newest brewery! Heritage Hill Brewhouse and Kitchen at Palladino Farms. Tour the brewery and kitchen and watch locally grown grains and meats be turned into delicious food and drinks…
- Tours of the brewing area and process and sampling of “Lot 47 Hefeweizen” beer
- Take a field tour to learn about malt barley, and organic field crops
- Kid’s tour of the animals: beef cows, pigs, and Stella the donkey…the farm’s mascot!
- Grab a locally sourced meal and enjoy the stunning view on the deck
- Shop for Onondaga Grown products in The Farm Store – right on the farm
Vendors on Site! All Indoors in the New Brewery
- Dutch Hill Maple (Tully NY) Sampling NYS grand champion syrups and selling maple cotton candy
- Three Brothers Hops (Kirkville NY) Showcasing NY wild hop varieties that they are developing that will be used in Heritage Hill Beer
- 1886 malt house (Fulton NY) Highlighting the malting process and how they turn raw grains into brewing grains for Heritage Hill Beer
- Fruit Side Farms (Fabius NY) live small batch apple cider making and sampling
- Christmas Vineyards (Pompey NY) honey sampling and honey production demonstration
- 2 Kids Goat Farm (Fabius NY) cheesemaking and sampling
- Hearthstone Bakery at Alambria Springs Farm (Earlville NY) sampling, selling and showcasing breads made with Palladino Farms grain and other local grains
The Palladino family has owned and farmed the land since 1951, when the farm was purchased by Grandfather Nunzio Palladino. The land has been actively farmed since 1845. Originally the farm was a dairy operation until 1965 when it was converted to a cash crop and beef operation as it is today. The Carley family is also third generation farmers as Dan Dimon married the farmer’s daughter, Melissa Carley. Dan Dimon and his father-in-law still run their dairy farm while the two families do their crops together as Palladino & Carley Farms.